FREE Lightroom Mobile Presets Download
FREE LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESETS DOWNLOAD
Mobile Lightroom Presets Magical Christmas Collection was created with Instagram bloggers in mind for the perfect Instagram feed.
These presets are designed specifically for the Lightroom Mobile cc. You can use them with a free lightroom mobile app (iOS or Android) and you don’t even need to have Adobe subscription.
What’s Included in the package:
- 8 Magic Christmas Mobile LR Presets / .dng files
- 8 Magic Christmas LR Presets for Lightroom CC, Classic and other desktop versions
- Installation Guide
We created a super collection of presets that will be excellent for every lifestyle, travel, and fashion blogger’s workflow. Now, you have more time to capture beautiful photos.
Our presets have been tested on lots of images and they are compatible with a variety of pictures. we sure in most cases, its work.
it works just with one-click, but please remember that all presets are meant to be a base to work off and they look different on every image just because every image has different lights, dominant colors, photo style and so on.
As light situations and camera settings always vary, it is normal to make some adjustments after applying a preset.
So all you might need to do to get an outstanding result is to need to adjust the temperature, exposure and/or tint after the preset is applied. That’s all.
How To Install And Use Lightroom Mobile Presets:
- Export the .dng files straightly to Lightroom app or Save the .dng files to your camera roll. They will appear as a blank photo. Then open the Lightroom app and import the.dng files from your camera roll.
- Once you have added and opened the .dng files into Lightroom app, tap the three-dot icon “…” in the top right corner of the screen and select ‘Create Preset’
- Fill out the ‘Preset Name’ and ‘Preset Group’ to ensure your presets stay organized. Do not change any of the other settings. Now tap the “✓” icon in the top right.
- Now the preset is installed and available to apply to any of your photos under the menu “Presets“. Simple open the image you want to edit, scroll across the settings to ‘Presets’ and tap on the preset of your choice.
- While our presets are designed to be one-tap magic, it may not look perfect straight away. It may happen that you will need to play around and change a little the Exposure, White Balance or Temperature to match your specific photo.